Saturday 10 October 2015

LATIHAN SOAL BAHASA INGGRIS UNTUK SISWA SD

Please complete the blank sentence with a true answer!

1.           The color of my school shoes is....
2.           “Mangga” in english is…
3.           Animals in the Taro village is…….
4.           Part of the body for to walk is…..
5.           We will sleep in the…….
6.           Using to cut vegetables is…..
7.           If you are happy and you know it clap your….
8.           My House is …..
9.           After three is…..

10.       I Have Father and…..
11.       One of the wild animals and eat meat is……
12.       Name of the animal eat banana is…..
13.       The colour of Indonesian flag is red and….
14.       What colour is the sky….
15.       “Pelangi” in English is….
16.       Every morning I am go to….
17.       Daka Is My ……
18.       My sofa in  the …..
19.       I have two …..      for eat.
20.       Fried chicken is my favorite……
21.       My bath soap in the ….
22.       3 + 5 =…..
23.       The part of body for eat is….
24.       The color of pencil on the paper is….
25.       If we are sleeping to use….
26.       For seeing using……….
27.       Eat in the ……….
28.       For walk using……..
29.       Sit on the……
30.       After Saturday is…….
31.       Before Friday is……
32.       The colour of sky is…..
33.       The animal has trunk is……
34.       Part of body for smell is……
35.       After twelve is……
36.       Three plus six is…..
37.       The person who is we bear …..
38.       Paman =………
39.       We usually drink…….after eat.
40.       We sleep in the …….. And using……..

No comments:

Post a Comment